Ir al contenido principal

POST 9 / FREE/THEMED POST

Hello, again we are in a new post, and today I will write about my pets.

Throughout my life I have had only two pets, both are dogs, since cats give me allergies :c, but still I find that dogs are better than cats idea, my first puppy I had was a German shepherd, I adopted it when I was about 7 months old, it was already quite large and I was a little scared , since I was about 8 or 9 years old and the dog was bigger than me haha, I named it Rocky, since it looked very big and strong, and coincidentally its previous owner had called him Rocky, he was very obedient and always barked when someone passed by outside the house, but he was also very playful , (appearances deceive).

Unfortunately he had a heart problem, it was bigger than normal, and we had to inject it so that he would not suffer anymore, I was taking a little duck, while I saw the vet inject him with something that would make him sleep forever: c, until he closed his little eyes and left. That same day we buried him in a small camp where my neighbors buried their dogs.

Currently I have a dog named Myla, the rescue of a field was alone and abandoned, it is white, I remember that it fit in the palm of my hand. She had 3 siblings, but only she and one brother managed to survive: c, she is very shy when she was Chiquita, I remember eating birds and lizards. Already when I was about 4 or 5 months old, I decided to bring it home, since winter would come and I could not survive alone in the open. As I said before his other brothers did not survive.

When I got here my sister had another dog, it's called Jack, it's older than the Rocky haha, and he had depression from the loss of his friend: c, and when the Myla one came, it all started from 0 for him, and we saw him running around the yard as usual.

In the last few days the Myla was sick, she had never gotten sick before, she vomited blood, and she was in a lot of pain, if we called the vet, and immediately had to put serum, give her antibiotics and painkillers to relieve the pain.

Now she feels a little better, but we are still worried about her, as we do not know what she may have eaten, or what caused her pains. I hope you recover: c 

Comentarios

  1. Dear Adolfo, I am also allergic to michis, although in my old house I had a kitten named nina. To my bad luck, the cat was very hairy and I had to buy anti-allergy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sometimes we are not aware of the radical change that we can make a dog's life, Myla is very lucky to have you. 😊

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5 / A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

Hello, in this post I'll talk about one of my favorite photographs, which I took in the Bicentenario Park in Vitacura, in the summer of this year. It's a photograph that brings me many memories and emotions, because it was a very nice and special day, where I walked through much of Santiago with a very important person for me.  I was with her all day and I remember she was a little upset because we walked a lot and she doesn't like to walk too much, she's a little lazy jajaj, I also remember that we bought Sushi to eat in the park. When we arrived at the place we looked for a cozy and nice space, that would give us a beautiful view, so we sat under a tree which allowed us to observe the city with a beautiful view. While we're sitting there, a wasp came to bother us >:(, usually I have never been scared, or anything like that, but my girlfriend was, plus it was one of those that kill bees. As she got really scared and was upset about the situation, I hugged her un

POST 1 / MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY

Hello, welcome to my first post, in which I'll talk a little about me. My name is Adolfo Risopatrón Inzunza, I was born on November 22, 2001, in the most beautiful city in Chile, Concepción. I have a younger sister and two puppies named Myla and Jack. We rescued Myla because she was abandoned, and unfortunately she was the only one of her litter that survived. She's completely white, she loves to make holes in the ground and bark at strangers.  I studied 8 years in a Masonic College where I was always interested in the field of technology and physics. For the same reason, together with my friends, we participated in contests and expos at regional level.  In high school, I switched to a Catholic school, where my interest in classical architecture began and I started to define well how I wanted to contribute to the world in the future, finally deciding for Architecture. I have trained Karate since I was 9 years old and I'm currently in the Uchile national team, setting great

POST 2 / WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?

Since I was a child I have always been interested in geometry, mathematics, physics, I love to make models and manual works. For the same reason, my great uncle told me to study something that would always exist and that would not be replaceable by machines in the future, and he was quite right, so I decided for the construction area, to create and design spaces.  My first choice was construction engineering, but after a lot of talking and searching for information, I opted for architecture at the UBB, which combined all these aspects. It attracted my attention because I would have the possibility to work independently and complement other skills with what they would teach me in the career, so I could plan a good life project doing what I do best and what I like to do the most.  However, after a while, I chose the Universidad de Chile because of the contacts I'll have in the future, for having studied in one of the most prestigious universities in the country and because I would fi