Ir al contenido principal

POST 8 / A SUBJECT YOU'VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER

 

 

Hello again readers, today I will talk about the subject that most enjoy this semester of my career, which is called Principios de Habitabilidad y Sostenibilidad, or better known as PHS, in it throughout the semester we developed a house based on a predefined model, in which we were intervening for each stage of work that was requested , seeking solutions to the problems raised in each unit, progressively modifying the project to meet these problems, and thus designing a final proposal with the best methods of solving these problems, such as ventilation, solar radiation, thermal envelope, and sustainability.


Finally, presenting everything in a portfolio showing each modification of the house regarding these problems.

What I liked most about this topic were the weekly papers, and getting feedback the following week where you quickly see the points to improve, instead of leaving everything in a delivery for the end.


Thus learning in a better way and reinforcing the weaker themes and all accompanied by visual aids to better graph the weekly templates.


In general it was one of the subject that I learned the most and I liked the most where I recommend it for anyone, whether I study architecture or not.


I'll be watching your blog, bye

Comentarios

  1. Hi Adolfo! I have learned a lot at PHS, this semester I researched about San Pedro de Atacama and it was very interesting. 😄

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Adolfo, I really liked being your partner in the PHS subject. We learned a lot about the city of Copiapó. wWe complement each other very well working as a team

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it reads very interesting, I hope that when I have that subject I will like it as well

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I loved this class too. It was very good, I enjoyed it a lot jiji

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5 / A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

Hello, in this post I'll talk about one of my favorite photographs, which I took in the Bicentenario Park in Vitacura, in the summer of this year. It's a photograph that brings me many memories and emotions, because it was a very nice and special day, where I walked through much of Santiago with a very important person for me.  I was with her all day and I remember she was a little upset because we walked a lot and she doesn't like to walk too much, she's a little lazy jajaj, I also remember that we bought Sushi to eat in the park. When we arrived at the place we looked for a cozy and nice space, that would give us a beautiful view, so we sat under a tree which allowed us to observe the city with a beautiful view. While we're sitting there, a wasp came to bother us >:(, usually I have never been scared, or anything like that, but my girlfriend was, plus it was one of those that kill bees. As she got really scared and was upset about the situation, I hugged her un

POST 1 / MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY

Hello, welcome to my first post, in which I'll talk a little about me. My name is Adolfo Risopatrón Inzunza, I was born on November 22, 2001, in the most beautiful city in Chile, Concepción. I have a younger sister and two puppies named Myla and Jack. We rescued Myla because she was abandoned, and unfortunately she was the only one of her litter that survived. She's completely white, she loves to make holes in the ground and bark at strangers.  I studied 8 years in a Masonic College where I was always interested in the field of technology and physics. For the same reason, together with my friends, we participated in contests and expos at regional level.  In high school, I switched to a Catholic school, where my interest in classical architecture began and I started to define well how I wanted to contribute to the world in the future, finally deciding for Architecture. I have trained Karate since I was 9 years old and I'm currently in the Uchile national team, setting great

POST 2 / WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?

Since I was a child I have always been interested in geometry, mathematics, physics, I love to make models and manual works. For the same reason, my great uncle told me to study something that would always exist and that would not be replaceable by machines in the future, and he was quite right, so I decided for the construction area, to create and design spaces.  My first choice was construction engineering, but after a lot of talking and searching for information, I opted for architecture at the UBB, which combined all these aspects. It attracted my attention because I would have the possibility to work independently and complement other skills with what they would teach me in the career, so I could plan a good life project doing what I do best and what I like to do the most.  However, after a while, I chose the Universidad de Chile because of the contacts I'll have in the future, for having studied in one of the most prestigious universities in the country and because I would fi